Over the latter half of 2016 and the beginning of 2017, Bluewave consultants worked extensively on redesigning the way in which one of Ireland’s largest insurance companies have used Salesforce. Commencing with the Lead management process and culminating with the Opportunity Management process, Bluewave consultants identified the Lightning Component framework as the most flexible and efficient way to build the new interface.
- What is Salesforce Lightning?
- Lightning includes the Lightning Component Framework and some exciting tools for developers. Lightning makes it easier to build responsive applications for any device.
- Why Use the Lightning Component Framework?
- The benefits include an out-of-the-box set of components, event-driven architecture, and a framework optimised for performance.
- Components are the self-contained and reusable units of an app. They represent a reusable section of the UI, and can range in granularity from a single line of text to an entire app.
I’d like to know more